Pink Friday came even earlier than expected.
Nicki Minaj's debut album leaked online on Wednesday (November 17), less than a week before its scheduled release date. The project was originally slated to arrive on Friday (November 19) before shifting to November 23 and then finally settling on November 22.
The Pink Friday tracks floating on the Web include collaborations between Nicki Minaj and A-list artists like Kanye West, Rihanna and Drake.
On "Fly," featuring Rihanna and produced by J.R. Rotem (Sean Kingston, Nicole Scherzinger), Nicki Minaj rhymes about chasing dreams over the slow, tickling number.
"Such a heavy burden placed upon me," Nicki raps. "But when you go hard, your name becomes yays, Yankee Stadium with Jays and Kanyes."
"This song is a female empowerment song," the female lyricist wrote earlier this week in her Pink Friday Diaries Facebook journal. "But then again, it's not specific to just women. It speaks about flying, soaring high in the face of every single solitary adversity that comes your way. I speak about how the media has attempted to box me in and how that has made me feel suffocated."
The Harajuku Barbie and new GQ Man of the Year Drake trade rhymes on "Moment 4 Life," where the Toronto lyricist continues to stoke the flames of the two Lil Wayne protégés' online romance.
"F--- it, me and Nicki getting married today," Drake raps. "And all you bitches hating can catch the bouquet."
The collection ends with the Natasha Bedingfield-assisted "Last Chance," on which Nicki raps and sings over a rock-tinged production.
"This is my last chance, I'm ready to shoot / I'm ready to shoot," she sings. "Of all of the days in my life/ I been waiting for this time/ Would you believe it's right before my eyes?/ Anybody trying to stop me, better not f--- with me this time/ I'm ready to shoot into the sky."